Cardinal Dolan’s involvement in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee’s activities leading up to bankruptcy revealed
Attorneys say documents kept secret in Minnesota contain similar evidence of calculated denial and delay to avoid legal accountability and scandal
At a news conference on Monday in St. Paul, prominent clergy abuse attorneys Jeff Anderson and Mike Finnegan will:
- Discuss the contents of these secret documents and detail the Vatican’s role in priest abuse cases
- Explain Cardinal Dolan’s role in the events leading up to the Archdiocese of Milwaukee’s bankruptcy filing
- Reveal their own experience in gaining sworn testimony in depositions of former Milwaukee Archbishop Rembert Weakland, Bishop Richard Sklba, and current New York Cardinal Timothy Dolan and revelations disclosed in their depositions;
- Call for release of all Catholic Church child sex abuser files in the U.S., including documents and files in Minnesota dioceses related to religious order clerics, employees, and permanent deacons;
- Demand that Bishops in Minnesota release files and names of all known offenders in order to prevent any further chance of known offenders harming additional children.
Monday, July 1 at 1:00 PM
Law Offices of Jeff Anderson & Associates
366 Jackson Street, Suite 100
St. Paul, MN 55101
Attorneys Jeff Anderson and Mike Finnegan, St. Paul, Minnesota-based, internationally known trial lawyers widely recognized as pioneers in sexual abuse litigation. Anderson and Finnegan are representing hundreds of clergy abuse survivors who registered claims in the bankruptcy case filed by the Archdiocese of Milwaukee.
On Monday, July 1 go to www.andersonadvocates.com and click on the icon at the top of the page for access to all the released documents.
Press conference will be streamed live on the web and the link to the live stream can be found under the “News” section at www.andersonadvocates.com.