Fr. John R. Shepard, S.J.
- 1952 Alma College, Alma, CA (FRS) 1957-1958 Loyola High School, Los Angeles, CA (LA)
- 1953 Manresa Hall, Port Townsend, WA (SEA)
- 1959 El Retiro San Inigo, Jesuit Retreat House, P.O. Box 128, Los Altos, CA (SFR) 1954-1955 Ryan Preparatory College, Fresno, CA (MF)
- 1960-1991 Manresa Retreat House, Azusa, CA (LA)
- 1956 Brophy College Preparatory, Phoenix, AZ (TUC)
- 1991 Died
Fr. John R. Shepherd was ordained a Jesuit priest. Fr. Shepherd was named in the “2018 Update to the Report to the People of God (Allegations of Sexual Misconduct by Priests Reported to Archdiocese of Los Angeles Since 2008)” in the section, “Allegations Involving Priests Belonging to Religious Orders.” According to the report, allegations were brought to the Archdiocese of Los Angeles in 2015 regarding Fr. Shepherd’s sexual misconduct with minors that occurred in the 1970s and 1980s. The details of the allegations are unknown. It is believed that Fr. Shepherd was never laicized and worked within several dioceses until his death.