Fr. Claudio (Claudius) Riol, C.M.F.
- 1931-1955: Unknown
- 1956-1957: Our Lady of Guadalupe, Chicago, IL (CHI)
- 1958-1960: St. Joseph, San Diego, Texas (SA)
- 1961: St. Catherine, Phoenix, AZ (TUC); St. Bernard, Pirtleville, AZ (TUC)
- 1961-1962: Immaculate Heart School for Girls, Tucson, AZ (TUC)
- 1963-1966: Immaculate Heart Academy, Tucson, AZ (TUC)
- 1965: Immaculate Heart, Phoenix, AZ (TUC)
- 1967-1968: Immaculate Conception, Ajo, AZ (TUC)
- 1969-2019: Unknown
Fr. Claudio (Claudius) Riol was ordained a priest in the Diocese of Trujillo, Peru. In a 2005 civil lawsuit, Fr. Riol was accused of child sexual abuse at Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary Convent in Tucson, Arizona. Fr. Riol is listed on the Diocese of Tucson’s list of “Clergy and other Church personnel identified by the Diocese of Tucson with assignments, employment or ministry service within the Diocese about whom the Diocese is aware of credible allegations of sexual misconduct involving a minor.” It is believed Fr. Riol may have died in approximately 1972.