Fr. Claude Riffel, O.F.M.
- 1940-1945: St. Anthony’s Seminary, Santa Barbara, CA (LA)
- 1945-1946: St. Mary, Phoenix, AZ (PHX)
- 1947-1950: St. Anthony’s Seminary, Santa Barbara, CA (LA)
- 1951-1954: Unknown
- 1955-1958: Serra High, Salem, OR (P)
- 1958-1968: St. Francis, Troutdale, OR (P)
- 1968: Holy Cross, Mesilla Park, NM (LSC)
- 1968-1969: Ascension, Portland, OR (P)
- 1969-1974: St. Francis, Spokane, WA (SPO)
- 1974-1976: St. Anthony’s Seminary, Santa Barbara, CA (LA)
- 1976: St. Francis, Sacramento, CA (LA)
- 1977: Died
Fr. Claude Riffel was listed on the 2019 Franciscan Friars Province of Saint Barbara’s “List of Franciscan Friars from the St. Barbara Province with Credibly (sic) Claims of Sexual Abuse of a Minor.” A lawsuit filed in 2009 alleged that Fr. Riffel sexually abused a minor between approximately 1962 and 1965 while assigned to St. Francis Minor Seminary in Troutdale, Oregon where he was Dean of Discipline.