Fr. Ralph Di Pasquale, O.F.M.
- 1957-1959 Unknown
- 1960-1972 Immaculate Conception Seminary, Troy, NY (ALB)
- 1973-1979 Immaculate Conception, Schenectady, NY (ALB)
- 1980-1983 Provincialate, New York, NY (NY)
- 1984-1990 Unknown
- 1991-1996 Immaculate Conception Provincialate Office, New York, NY (NY)
- 1997-2003 Franciscan Province of the Immaculate Conception, New York, NY (NY)
- 2004-2006 Unknown
- 2006 Died
Fr. Ralph Di Pasquale, O.F.M., was ordained a priest of the Franciscan Order of the Immaculate Conception. In a
2004 lawsuit, the Diocese of Albany and the Franciscan Order of the Immaculate Conception were accused of knowing
about child sexual abuse by Fr. Di Pasquale since 1976. The survivor who filed the lawsuit was sexually abused by Fr.
Di Pasquale at a home for troubled teens from 1972 to 1982. Fr. Di Pasquale’s status as a priest, his whereabouts, and
whether he had access to children from 2004 until his death are unknown.