Timothy Conlon, osc
- 1980-1985: Immaculate Conception Monastery, Hastings, NE (LIN)
- 1986-2000: Canons Regular of the Order of the Holy Cross, New Rochelle, NY (NY)
- 1996-2000: All Saints, New York, NY (NY)
- 1999-2000: St. Angela Merici, Bronx, NY (NY)
- 2001-2004: Special Assignment: Crosier Community of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ (PHX)
- 2005-2007: Special Assignment: Office of Ethnic Ministries, Phoenix, AZ (PHX)
- 2008-2011: Sacred Heart Roman Catholic, Phoenix, AZ (PHX)
- 2011: Crosier Community of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ (PHX)
- 2012-2014: Crosier Provincial House Province of St. Odilia, Phoenix, AZ (PHX)
- 2015: In residence, Phoenix, AZ (PHX)
- 2016-2019: Unknown
Father Timothy Conlon was born on March 23, 1949, and ordained in 1979. Father Conlon, a priest of the Crosier Fathers and Brothers, worked in parishes in Minnesota, Michigan, Nebraska, New York and Arizona before being removed from ministry on January 25, 2014, after accusations that he committed sexual misconduct against minors were made public. Prior to his ordination, Father Conlon worked as part of a deacon internship at Holy Family Church in McGregor, Minnesota (Diocese of Duluth), in 1978-79.
Father Conlon is included on official lists of clergy members who have been credibly accused of child sexual abuse, including: a list made public by the Crosiers on March 6, 2014, a list made public by the Diocese of Duluth in 2014, and a list made public by the Diocese of Gallup in December 2014.
In 2014, the Diocese of Phoenix included Father Conlon on its list of priests of religious communities who worked in the Diocese of Phoenix that had been laicized and/or removed from ministry due to sexual misconduct with a minor. In 2014, the Archdiocese of Detroit included Father Conlon on its list of religious order clerics who worked or lived in Detroit that had been accused of and/or removed from ministry due to sexual abuse of minors. According to the Crosier’s list, the Diocese of Duluth list, the Diocese of Gallup list, the Diocese of Phoenix list and the Archdiocese of Detroit list, Father Conlon worked in the following locations:
At the time he was removed from ministry in 2014, Father Conlon was assigned to ministry within the Diocese of Gallup and was working at Arizona parishes.
On December 7, 2015, the Diocese of Duluth filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. The Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection earlier in 2015.
More information on the Diocese of Duluth bankruptcy can be found at: <href=”#tab_duluth”>http://www.andersonadvocates.com/Bankruptcy#tab_duluth