Fr. Stephen F. Dawber, S.J.
- 1969-1977: Boston College High School, Dorchester, MA
- 1978-1983: Cheverus High School, Portland, ME
- 1984: The Jesuit Community, Berkeley, CA (OAK)
- 1985-1989: Bishop Connolly High School, Fall River, MA
- 1990-2001: Boston College High School and Jesuit Community, Dorchester, MA
- 2002-2004: Jesuit Urban Center and Immaculate Conception Community, Boston, MA
- 2004-2010: Campion Health Center, Inc., Weston, MA
- 2010: Died
Fr. Dawber was one of three Jesuit priests who taught at Boston College High School in the 1970s who were accused of sexual abuse. It was alleged that Fr. Dawber regularly invited the victim and other students to his room at an off-campus residence, where they oftentimes drank alcohol. The victim would also sometimes meet with Fr. Dawber alone where Dawber sexually abused him. When the accusations surfaced in 2002, Boston College High School suspended Fr. Dawber and he was transferred to the Jesuit Urban Center and Immaculate Conception Community in Boston, Massachusetts.