Fr. Gary Pacheco, O.F.M.
- 1975: Unknown
- 1976-1977: Saints Simon and Jude, Huntington Beach, CA
- 1978: Unknown
- 1979-1985: Saints Simon and Jude, Huntington Beach, CA
- 1986: St. Polycarp, Stanton, CA
- 1987-1988: St. John the Baptist, Costa Mesa, CA
- 1988: Removed from Diocese of Orange
- 1989-2018: Unknown
Fr. Gary Pacheco was a Franciscan priest. The Archdiocese of Los Angeles claims he only has one accuser, but Fr. Pacheco has been named in at least two civil lawsuits alleging child sexual abuse, both of which settled in the 1990s. Fr. Pacheco allegedly groomed children by taking them to Disneyland or attending their birthday parties. One of Fr. Pacheco’s victims said the priest abused him while on a trip to the Anaheim theme park. Fr. Pacheco was reportedly laicized in 1994. Fr. Pacheco was included in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of priests accused of sexual misconduct involving minors. As of 2010, Fr. Pacheco was believed to be living in Fountain Valley, California. Fr. Pacheco’s current whereabouts and whether he has access to children are unknown.