Fr. Eric R. Middlecamp, s.d.s.
- 1953-1957: Salvatorian Seminary, St. Nazianz, WI
- 1958: 1415 V St. NW, Washington D.C.,
- 1959: 3315 Lowell Ave., Sioux City, IA
- 1960-1968: Salvatorian Seminary, St. Nazianz, WI
- 1969-1970: J.F. Kennedy Prep., St. Nazianz, WI
- 1971-1984: Salvatorian Center, New Holstein, WI
- 1985: Society of the Divine Savior, Oakland, CA (OAK)
- 1986-1994: St. Mark, Phoenix, AZ
- 1995-2004: Salvatorian- Jordan Hall, Milwaukee, WI
- 1996-2003: Salvatorian Foreign Missions
- 2005-2011: Retired, Salvatorian- Jordan Hall, Milwaukee, WI
- 2011: Died
Fr. Eric Middlecamp was ordained a Salvatorian priest. He is alleged to have worked as athletic director and coach at Salvatorian Seminary in St. Nazianz, Wisconsin and as camp director at Camp St. Michael near Hancock, Wisconsin. Beginning in the early 1990s, the Salvatorians allegedly received multiple reports that Fr. Middlecamp sexually abused boys and girls in the late 1950s through the 1970s. According to the Salvatorians, Fr. Middlecamp reportedly acknowledged that the allegations of child sexual abuse were true. Fr. Middlecamp was subsequently removed from active ministry and was not allowed to function as a priest.