As of March 2015, the Diocese of New Ulm is the only Minnesota diocese that refuses to release its names of priests with credible allegations of child sexual abuse.
Father Dennis Becker worked in the following locations:
· 1962 – Church of St. James, Nassau, MN
· 1962-1963 – Church of the Holy Rosary, North Mankato, MN
· 1963-1966 – Church of the Holy Trinity, Winsted, MN
· 1966-1977 – Weekend mass at the Religious Center at Southwest State University in Marshall, MN
· 1969-1977 – Church of St. Isidore, Clarkfield, MN
· 1977 – Church of St. Bridget, DeGraff, MN
· 1978-1987 – Church of St. Francis, Benson, MN; St. Bridget, DeGraff, MN; Our Lady of the Visitation, Danvers, MN.
· 1987-1998 – Church of St. Anastasia, Hutchinson, MN
· 1998-2000 – Church of St. Patrick, Kandiyohi, MN; Church of St. Thomas More, Lake Lillian, MN.
· 7/1/2000 – Retired, residing in Garfield, MN