Br. John Paul Medvit C.F.C.
- 1960: Joined the Irish Christian Brothers
- 1961-1968: Unknown
- 1969-1980: St. Laurence High School, Burbank, IL
- 1980-1981: Damien High School, Honolulu, HI
- 1982-1984: Unknown
- 1985-1998: Damien High School, Honolulu, HI
- 1998-2001: St. Laurence High School, Burbank, IL
- 2002-2012: Unknown
- 2012: Died
Notes: Br. Medvit worked as a teacher at several schools throughout the country including Essex Catholic in Newark, NJ; Butte Central High School in Butte, MT; St. John’s Indian Mission in Laveen, AZ; Leo High School in Chicago, IL and Cantwell High School in Montebello, CA. Br. Medvit was named in a civil lawsuit filed in 2012 in Hawaii. Br. Medvit is alleged to have abused the survivor in 1986 when he was a freshman at Damien Memorial High School where Br. Medvit was his teacher. Br. Medvit was temporarily removed after physically assaulting the boy and later returned to the school where he again physically attacked the student. For the last 12 years of his life, Br. Medvit’s whereabouts and whether he had access to children are unknown.