Father James Moeglein (a/k/a Jim Moeglein) was born on January 5, 1943 and was ordained on May 31, 1970 to the Crosier Order.
Father Moeglien worked in various parishes throughout Minnesota and also served in Michigan and Nebraska. Moeglien is included on an official list of clergy members credibly accused of child sexual abuse from the order of the Crosiers, which was released on March 8, 2014. According to the Crosier List, Father Moeglein worked in the following locations:
· 1969-70 Deacon, St. Mary’s, St. Cloud, MN
· 1969-70 St. Mary’s Deaconate, Weekend Work, Ottoville, OH
· 1970-88 Crosier Seminary, Onamia, MN
· 1970-88 Weekend assistance (Most often in parishes in the Archdiocese of St. Paul
· 1978-88 Weekend priest/spiritual director, Central Minnesota TEC Program
· 1978-84 Prior, Crosier Community of Onamia, MN
· 1988-89 Weekend assistance, Maternity of Mary parish, St. Paul, MN
· 1989-90 Parochial Vicar, St. Cyprian’s Parish, Riverview, MI
· 1990-99 Prior, Crosier Community of Hastings, NE
· 2000-Present Crosier Community of Onamia, MN
· 6/01/2002 Removed from ecclesiastical ministry
Father James Moeglein, now age 71, currently lives in the Crosier Community in Onamia, Minnesota under a safety program and has no priestly faculties.
Related News Video: