Fr. Evariste Gielen, SS.CC.
- 1927: Holy Family, Puunene District, Maui
- 1928-1942: Pahoa, Puna District, Hawaii
- 1943-1946: Christ the King, Kahului, HI
- 1947-1948: St. Joseph’s, Waipailu, HI
- 1949: Unknown
- 1950-1967: Sacred Hearts, Lanai City, HI
- 1968-1970: Holy Rosary, Paia, HI
- 1971-1972: Unknown
- 1973: Christ the King, Kahului, HI
- 1974: St. Anthony, Wailuku, HI
- 1975-1977: Christ the King, Kahului, HI
- 1977: Died
Notes: In 2016, a lawsuit was filed in Hawaii by a sexual abuse survivor who alleged abuse by Fr. Gielen in the early 1960’s when Fr. Gielen worked at Sacred Hearts in Lanai City.