Br. Karl J. Walczak
- 1970-1977: Brother Rice High School, Chicago, IL
- 1977-1979: Damien Memorial High School, HI (Dean of Students & Director of Student Activities.
- 1980: St. Laurence High School, Burbank, IL
- 1981-1987: Superior of the Community, Palma High School, Salinas, CA
- 1987-1997: Principal, Damien High School, Honolulu, HI
- 1997-1998: Congregation of Christian Brothers, Brother Rice Provincialate, Joliet, IL
- 1998-2009: President, Brother Rice High School, Chicago, IL
- 2010: Unknown
- 2011-2012: Principal, O’Dea High School, Seattle, WA
- 2012-2018: Unknown
Notes: In 2012, Br. Karl Walczak was accused of sexually abusing a boy in the early 1970s at Brother Rice High School in Chicago. Br. Walczak resigned from his position as principal at O’Dea High School in Seattle after the lawsuit was filed. Br. Walczak’s current status as a Brother, his whereabouts, and whether he has access to children is unknown.