Fr. William J. Queenan, S.S.
- 1960: Ordained
- 1961-1962: St. Edward’s Seminary, Kenmore, WA (A.B., S.T.L.)
- 1963: Sulpician Fathers – The Solitude, Baltimore, MD
- 1964-1967: St. Edward’s Seminary, Kenmore, WA
- 1968-1970: St. Stephen’s Minor Seminary, Kaneohe, HI
- 1971-1976: St. Joseph High School – Preparatory Seminary, Mountain View, CA
- 1977-1978: St. Thomas Aquinas, Palo Alto, CA (1977-1978: In residence)
- 1979-1989: On Duty Outside the Diocese (TR) (1979-1989: St. Patrick College, Mountain View, CA)
- 1990-1999: On Duty Outside Diocese (TR) what does this mean?
- 1990-1999: The Church of the Nativity, Menlo Park, CA
- 2000-2018: Unknown
Notes: Fr. Queenan worked as a teacher at St. Stephen’s Minor Seminary in Kaneohe, Hawaii when he allegedly sexually abused a 14-year-old boy in approximately 1968. Between 2014 and 2016, at least two survivors came forward and filed lawsuits alleging abuse by Fr. Queenan while he was in Hawaii. Fr. Queenan is believed to be residing in Centerville, Massachusetts. It is unknown whether he has access to children.